Managed Service Providers, otherwise known as MSPs, allow you to offload specific IT operations which in turn provide you with more time to concentrate on your other business needs without having to hire an internal IT team. The benefits of MSP services include:
- Monetary Savings & Predictable Monthly Costs: “According to a COMPTIA study, 46% of managed IT service users have cut their annual IT costs by 25 percent or more” AND
“50% of managed IT service users have cut their annual IT costs between 1% & 24%.”
- Increased Efficiency: Any business that attempts to do all their IT services “in-house” will experience higher research, development and implementation time, over a business that out-sources to an MSP and doing so will increase cost, time and money.
- Future Proof Services: When you outsource your IT services, you will be using the best technologies and equipment on the market. Most MSP’s keep up-to-date software and technology, so you won’t have to worry about upgrading your tech when the time comes.
- Flexible Services: A world class MSP should have flexibility to collaborate with multi-vendor environments or integrate your old systems with new ones according to new updates pertinent technology.
- Reduced Downtime & Risk: Boston Computing Network reported that “93% of companies that lost their data center for 10 days or more due to a disaster filed for bankruptcy within one year of the event.” MSPs are able to determine that a failure is imminent and prevent them from even happening at all. This reduces downtime and risk for the client company.
BluZEBRA Technologies strives to bring you these benefits and more to your company, small or large. If you feel your business can benefit from BluZEBRA’s services, give them a call today.
Call: (206) 388-1600